Cloudy Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloudy Days

Formally Known as Lunar Ageha

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nice to meet everyone~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marcuz
Staff
Staff
Marcuz

Nice to meet everyone~ Empty
PostSubject: Nice to meet everyone~   Nice to meet everyone~ Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 11:21 pm

So... A big hello to everyone here~

I've just joined the group and it will be my first time working on translating. I'm just an average guy from Singapore and waiting to enlist into national service which is in three months~

Thanks for reading and nice to meet everyone!
Back to top Go down
kurenai96
Staff
Staff
kurenai96

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone~   Nice to meet everyone~ Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:31 am

Welcome to the Lunar Ageha family!!
I'm very pleased that you joined us!
Back to top Go down
http://sasugasugoi.blogspot.com
Marcuz
Staff
Staff
Marcuz

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone~   Nice to meet everyone~ Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 6:52 am

kurenai96 wrote:
Welcome to the Lunar Ageha family!!
I'm very pleased that you joined us!

Thanks! Nice to meet you too~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone~   Nice to meet everyone~ Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:13 am

Hi! Nice to meet you. I am the stalker cleaner.
...A shoujo scanalation group is a kinda interesting choice for a dude. Do you like a certain manga we are scanning, or do you just need a good place to start?
Back to top Go down
Marcuz
Staff
Staff
Marcuz

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone~   Nice to meet everyone~ Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:44 am

Nym wrote:
Hi! Nice to meet you. I am the stalker cleaner.
...A shoujo scanalation group is a kinda interesting choice for a dude. Do you like a certain manga we are scanning, or do you just need a good place to start?

Well... I just wanna try translating during this 3 months while waiting for enlistment into national services for 2 years so I guess I was just looking for a place to start. Sure, I would have preferred working on manga that I'm interested in but most of those series tend to be in Japanese which I can't understand yet. I looked through the threads on mangahelpers for groups that had use for Chinese translators and that was how I ended here. That is not to say I do not enjoy shoujo manga though, I guess it just depends on the series and stories?

But anyway, nice to meet you too~
Back to top Go down
superfluff
Staff
Staff
superfluff

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone~   Nice to meet everyone~ Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:08 pm

WEllllllllllllllllcome!!!!! Nice to meet ya. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marcuz
Staff
Staff
Marcuz

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone~   Nice to meet everyone~ Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:54 am

superfluff wrote:
WEllllllllllllllllcome!!!!! Nice to meet ya. Very Happy

Thanks! Nice to meet you too!

I just got to know that you'll be proofreading my first translation so I'm sorry for any mistakes. Also, I've uploaded a file of the script in .pdf format and pointed out which lines goes with which bubble so it might be more convenient for you if the first one was confusing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone~   Nice to meet everyone~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice to meet everyone~
Page 1 of 1