Cloudy Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloudy Days

Formally Known as Lunar Ageha

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi-------! *frantically waves* I'm here! I'm here-------!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kurenai96
Staff
Staff
kurenai96

Hi-------! *frantically waves* I'm here! I'm here-------! Empty
PostSubject: Hi-------! *frantically waves* I'm here! I'm here-------!   Hi-------! *frantically waves* I'm here! I'm here-------! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:34 am

Hi, I'm kuRenai96! Just call me (either kurenai96, enai-chan or 'You there!') and I'll turn around with a big sunny smile happy
I'm an otaku [hardcore] but don't worry, my mind is perfectly sane. Problem is, whether I am in the mood to act as such. Nah, I'm kidding. Anyway, let's move on.
I'm a rabid anime/manga bishounen lover. Particularly when it comes to Lelouch of Code Geass, Natsume of Gakuen Alice, Ren of Skip Beat!, Van of Vision of Escaflowne, Hayate of Pretear, *gushes on and on*. Cute/Begging

I'm looking forward to working with all of you! Please take care of me from now on, senpais! Oh, and AngelsMelody-sama, thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
http://sasugasugoi.blogspot.com
MsNinjaBot
Admin
MsNinjaBot

PostSubject: Re: Hi-------! *frantically waves* I'm here! I'm here-------!   Hi-------! *frantically waves* I'm here! I'm here-------! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:31 pm

Ah Kurenai! You can call my Mel if you want Very Happy

Oh a Otaku Ughhhh Cool. I have a few friends who are Otaku but I only by merchandise if it has anything to do with D Grayman, Bleach, and the occasional Vampire Knight. So yes I have a fetish for Bishounen too :nod:

I love Skip Beat! I'm so happy Mangastream picked it up! :lol:

They're really good and have a stable schedule.

I've never heard of Van of Vision or Hayate of Pretear.
Are they as good as they sound?
Back to top Go down
http://cloudydays.omgforum.net
superfluff
Staff
Staff
superfluff

PostSubject: Re: Hi-------! *frantically waves* I'm here! I'm here-------!   Hi-------! *frantically waves* I'm here! I'm here-------! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:48 pm

I love all of those series. Well, I never watched all of code geass but Lelouch SQUEEEEE. OH and welcome! I'm superfluff you can call me fluffy-chan or what ever! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kurenai96
Staff
Staff
kurenai96

PostSubject: Re: Hi-------! *frantically waves* I'm here! I'm here-------!   Hi-------! *frantically waves* I'm here! I'm here-------! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:17 am

@AngelsMelody: Yes, those are fantastic anime (and manga)happy
@Superfluff- Fluffy-chan! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Haruka
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Hi-------! *frantically waves* I'm here! I'm here-------!   Hi-------! *frantically waves* I'm here! I'm here-------! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:48 pm

Hey! I'm Haruka-chan! Nice to meet you Enai-chan! You just save my day because I'm pretty bored out of my life and I needed to find an anime to watch. I haven't watched Pretear and I'm thanking you. :lol:
Back to top Go down
kurenai96
Staff
Staff
kurenai96

PostSubject: Re: Hi-------! *frantically waves* I'm here! I'm here-------!   Hi-------! *frantically waves* I'm here! I'm here-------! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:02 am

I am very honored Haruka-chan! I am very happy to be of service in some ways.

Haruka-chan!
*sigh* I really love the sound of thaat~!
Back to top Go down
Haruka
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Hi-------! *frantically waves* I'm here! I'm here-------!   Hi-------! *frantically waves* I'm here! I'm here-------! Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:52 pm

LOL. Thank you! I like your name too. Really unique. Enai-chan.
Back to top Go down
kurenai96
Staff
Staff
kurenai96

PostSubject: Re: Hi-------! *frantically waves* I'm here! I'm here-------!   Hi-------! *frantically waves* I'm here! I'm here-------! Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:12 am

Haruka wrote:
LOL. Thank you! I like your name too. Really unique. Enai-chan.

Yeah...that's me: I'm special. But I wouldn't be part of Lunar Ageha if I wasn't because we're composed of cool people Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Haruka
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Hi-------! *frantically waves* I'm here! I'm here-------!   Hi-------! *frantically waves* I'm here! I'm here-------! Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:33 am

lol. Nice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi-------! *frantically waves* I'm here! I'm here-------!   Hi-------! *frantically waves* I'm here! I'm here-------! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi-------! *frantically waves* I'm here! I'm here-------!
Page 1 of 1