Cloudy Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloudy Days

Formally Known as Lunar Ageha

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello~ I'm new

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KuroKumi
Staff
Staff

Hello~ I'm new Empty
PostSubject: Hello~ I'm new   Hello~ I'm new Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:37 pm

Hello~ my name is Vincent. You guys can call me Vince, Vinnie, Vince, or whatever you guys prefer. I am Korean and I applied as the Korean-English translator. I have heard of this place from Grace, or Hikaru, and I think I would have a great time here. Well to talk a little bit about me, I am 15 years old, and came to America 2 years ago. Thanks to that, my sentence structure is a bit awkward and my vocabulary is very limited at most. The only languages I speak are Korean and English. I speak and write Korean fluently, and is currently studying Japanese alone. I speak some programming languages, naturally because I own a Maple Story private server. I am currently studying Java, Java Script, and PHP. If my PHP skills grow to become sufficient to make a website after practicing over the summer, I will attempt to devise and create a website for Lunar Ageha, and change the forum to MyBB (Only if Ninja permits). Well that is mostly all as those are my only notable trait. I believe that I would be skilled enough to make a site like Mangafox, or Mangareader by the time I am done studying PHP. Well I have nothing more to say as of now as above were my only notable character trait. Thanks for reading and nice to meet you all~

Edit: The reasons why I want to change this forum to MyBB is because MyBB is prettier and more organized in my opinion. You can even modify the theme with the correct tools.
Back to top Go down
MsNinjaBot
Admin
MsNinjaBot

Hello~ I'm new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello~ I'm new   Hello~ I'm new Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:51 pm

That would be lovely Ohhhh! Were happy to have you Vincent, you can call me Ninja, Jasmine(real name), or Jazz whichever is preferable. I started to study PHP but gave up after a week. My Japanese is relatively slow since I learn it from a sensei at school (not in the class) I'm actually Mexican/Black. Fluent in English, I get the jest of conversations in Spanish. My sister laughs at me because I haven't learned Spanish it yet Noooooo!

And your probably right, this forum was something "watery" now I meant it to be like the sky Weirdo Laugh
Back to top Go down
http://cloudydays.omgforum.net
kurenai96
Staff
Staff
kurenai96

Hello~ I'm new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello~ I'm new   Hello~ I'm new Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:34 am

Yep. Lovely thought there, Vincent. I agree with your proposal to improve the forum. I can even help you with that. happy
I also know a few things about JAVA. I was an online gamer before but nowadays, I focus my energy on Japanese visual novels. I'm also 15 years old and an Asian like you (I'm a Filipino). And as you might have heard, Filipinos are quite fluent in English. I also learned a bit about speaking in Japanese but my reading skill in that area is gruesomely abysmal.

So yoroshiku onegaishimasu~! <3

Back to top Go down
http://sasugasugoi.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Hello~ I'm new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello~ I'm new   Hello~ I'm new Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello~ I'm new
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloudy Days :: Welcome to The Site-
Jump to: