Cloudy Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloudy Days

Formally Known as Lunar Ageha

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

forum arrangements

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilly
Staff
Staff
Gilly

forum arrangements Empty
PostSubject: forum arrangements   forum arrangements Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:23 pm

This just a suggestion/question, but aren't some parts of the forum practically the same as some other part? Example; the staff and lounge part are pretty much the same, no? if not just slap me >.< I think we should clean up the forums a bit~ Like combining parts~ and while im at it, i think we need a new look Weirdo Laugh Again, these are just my weird complaints~ So you can go ahead and slap me if you want c:
Back to top Go down
kurenai96
Staff
Staff
kurenai96

forum arrangements Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum arrangements   forum arrangements Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:12 am

I agree with that one. We need to clean up the forum a bit. I think we need to dissolve some of our threads here since it's basically full of nothing. IF designing's the problem, we could work on that. Heck, I can work on that but I can only do some basic stuff.
I also suggest that we make an official site. Blog or site, whatever, as long as it's not a forum. We need to have a page where we can post all of our projects where viewers are free to download the chapters. Plus, we can also use it for announcements, like what projects we plan to pick-up, continue or which will be dropped and who are the staffs. Something like that.. Do you think I'm getting ahead of myself?
Back to top Go down
http://sasugasugoi.blogspot.com
Gilly
Staff
Staff
Gilly

forum arrangements Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum arrangements   forum arrangements Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:38 am

Oh no, not at all Very Happy I love your ideas!~ I do know some free hosts from going around scanlation websites~ And we can all work on designing together. That does depend on who our active staffers are~ Of course, having a site/blog is useless unless we make ourselves known in the scanlation community Nice~
Back to top Go down
MsNinjaBot
Admin
MsNinjaBot

forum arrangements Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum arrangements   forum arrangements Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:33 pm

I like all your suggestions. I've been noticing it too and instead of being a good admin i just sit there and stare Ughhhh Laziness is my sin. I'm almost tempted just to restart the whole forum so that way we can start from square one of the forum and have everything perfect. If anyone has any need suggestions on either name, forum design, and such that would be great OMFG
Back to top Go down
http://cloudydays.omgforum.net
Gilly
Staff
Staff
Gilly

forum arrangements Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum arrangements   forum arrangements Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:32 pm

i have too much free time.

Uhhhh the name was one of the reasons why i joined CD so could we keep it by any chance? >.< and i suggest we make a new website/blog on wordpress~ the other group im going to work for has a website there c: Of course prez, if you're too lazy you could get one of us staffers to do it~ i suggest kurenai cause she seems more responsible than me :3 i can help by making banners/pictures~
Back to top Go down
MsNinjaBot
Admin
MsNinjaBot

forum arrangements Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum arrangements   forum arrangements Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:48 am

kay keep name. Ohhhh! Kurenai is very responsible, i need to work harder Weirdos/Be My Self yay wordpress i remember when i thought it was as godly as tumblr Smart Guy I don't mine setting it up but color coordination i'd rather everyone vote on one and have it official.
Back to top Go down
Gilly
Staff
Staff
Gilly

forum arrangements Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum arrangements   forum arrangements Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:48 pm

hmmm i'd like to hear kuren-chan's (my new nickname for you~ hope you don't mind) opinion on color. if it's me, i think it should be some shade of blue since our name is cloudy days happy
Back to top Go down
MsNinjaBot
Admin
MsNinjaBot

forum arrangements Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum arrangements   forum arrangements Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:22 pm

Gotcha. Nice~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

forum arrangements Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum arrangements   forum arrangements Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

forum arrangements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloudy Days :: Questions & Answers-
Jump to: