Cloudy Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloudy Days

Formally Known as Lunar Ageha

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Im posting non-stop everywhere!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MsNinjaBot
Admin
MsNinjaBot

Im posting non-stop everywhere! Empty
PostSubject: Im posting non-stop everywhere!   Im posting non-stop everywhere! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:21 pm

I keep going to different website trying to find people to join Lunar Ageha! I've posted on like every site, Mangaupdates,Mangahelper,Mangafox,and lots of others :shock:

Back to top Go down
http://cloudydays.omgforum.net
AKZ
Faithful Member
Faithful Member
AKZ

PostSubject: Re: Im posting non-stop everywhere!   Im posting non-stop everywhere! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:45 am

can you give me a list of all the one's you've posted in? you might of missed a few that i know of
Back to top Go down
MsNinjaBot
Admin
MsNinjaBot

PostSubject: Re: Im posting non-stop everywhere!   Im posting non-stop everywhere! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:53 pm

MangaUpdates
Mangahelpers
Mangafox
Ernya
Gaiaonline
AnswerYahoo (it never hurts to do that one again;) )
AnimeJobber
(Just searching other Scanlation sites 8) im sneaky like that, jk Very Happy )
(Friends online that i know)
"Tried" AnimeNewsNetwork

Thats about it, it may not look like much but i went to ALOT of other scanlation's website.
Back to top Go down
AKZ
Faithful Member
Faithful Member
AKZ

PostSubject: Re: Im posting non-stop everywhere!   Im posting non-stop everywhere! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:10 am

alright. did you try frankyhouse? i think you can post there or do you want me to do it if your still searching for members since i already have an account?
Back to top Go down
MsNinjaBot
Admin
MsNinjaBot

PostSubject: Re: Im posting non-stop everywhere!   Im posting non-stop everywhere! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:59 pm

if you could that would be a great help Very Happy Thanks AKZ
Back to top Go down
AKZ
Faithful Member
Faithful Member
AKZ

PostSubject: Re: Im posting non-stop everywhere!   Im posting non-stop everywhere! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:56 am

should i write in anything specific? like which positions are needed and which manga we are doing?

don't worry. i posted it. not gonna post any manga series we're doinng just yet so people will come check it out XP

*yawn* i wanna Sleeping even though it's not dark yet here LOL
Back to top Go down
MsNinjaBot
Admin
MsNinjaBot

PostSubject: Re: Im posting non-stop everywhere!   Im posting non-stop everywhere! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:56 pm

Thanks and lol yeah i know the feeling. But if you do you'll never be able to sleep through the whole night happy But im a night person anyways i sleep during the day and am wake at night Very Happy Sound like anything you know? LMAO jk if you figured it out. Nice~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im posting non-stop everywhere!   Im posting non-stop everywhere! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im posting non-stop everywhere!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloudy Days :: News-
Jump to: